Tuesday, March 27, 2007

my story



Earlier this year, I was asked by my church to write a little story about my faith and how I found the church. I wrote two pieces, one about my first impression at Quest, and another about my personal testimony - how God has influenced my life. My pastor messaged me today that he was gonna post my testimony on our church's community blog. I figured that if it's up there, I might as well mention that here.

My faith has been growing rapidly the past few years and moving to Seattle without my college fellowship (Intervarsity) around, I wasn’t sure where I’d get my spiritual support. Though I was raised in the Catholic Church, I don’t think I really knew God personally until my sophomore year in college. That year in 2003, my older brother Oliver was diagnosed with terminal colon cancer at age 25. The doctors said he had about 2 years to live. My family was in shock, and I was struggling to find answers. . .

You can read the rest of my story here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks darwin.