Monday, August 13, 2007

Mt. Rainier

On Saturday I went to Mount Rainier National Park for the first time. It was pretty much a perfect day as far as weather - just a clear blue sky with just enough clouds to make things interesting. I went with Derek, Ayako and Ken and we hiked the Skyline loop in the Paradise area of the park. It was about a 5-6 mile trail, and we took our time to just take in the amazing views and get photos of all the nature and wildlife. I'm just gonna post a few photos for now, and soon I'll add a link to a whole album's worth of photos.




Okay, that's the best I could do for limiting the number of photos I post. Amazing views, huh? Stay tuned for more photos :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice mountain, Darwin. Looks like you all had a great time.

Unknown said...

Wow great shots!! very beautiful!

Unknown said...

That's amazing! I went to Mt Ranier a few months ago and there was still snow on the ground! Great fotos. Remember, Vorscheit!!!